No announcement yet.

My New Style, any comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the style. Not sure I would use it if it was released though. I agree with the white anti-aliasing some images have, not going well with the darker grey background. The "forum contains new posts" images could use some color. Sorry I'll shut up now :P
    Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua View Post
      I would definitely add more color, fix some images that show the white background on the white... but over all it doesn't look bad as a start.
      Ok, I will be starting on the colours soon .

Originally posted by bmc View Post
      It's too monotone for me... Maybe you could add more color variations? It's alright I guess, but not bad as a start - just could use some color enhancements, as others have pointed out.
      as said before.
      I will be starting on the colours soon .

Originally posted by Dream View Post
      I like the style. Not sure I would use it if it was released though. I agree with the white anti-aliasing some images have, not going well with the darker grey background. The "forum contains new posts" images could use some color. Sorry I'll shut up now :P
      Don't shut up, I prefer it when people tell me what's wrong when people say "Yeah its fine" and even if it was the ugliest style ever they say "yeah its fine" I don't see the point in that as its not very helpful, and the way your telling me I could use your suggestions and make it better, at the moment I'm trying to edit my category image to add a curve on it for the category, and it ain't doing what I want it to do and me being a perfectionist, I can't just say "oh well it will have to do" when its half done otherwise It just annoys me.
      Last edited by JakeS; Fri 13 Apr '07, 9:38pm.

Comment

Looks nice, but like most other people said, I think it would look better with some color.

Comment

I've got a few more things ready to go up just as soon as I get it to work proppa.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3...tobreakfe1.jpg

Comment

Ok bit of an update here, http://forums.razehosting.co.uk/index.php?styleid=11

Updated a bit, its got more colour like report buttons and other things.

Comment

Looks nice.

Why you made all the tcat cell an active link?
              $post[signature]

Comment

Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
                Looks nice.

Why you made all the tcat cell an active link?
                Because it wasn't supposed to do that, thanks for pointing it out I'll take a looksy and fix it in a moment.

Comment

Style may break for a moment, some of the images didn't install correctly, Deleting them all and re-uploading.

Edit: fixed image bug and tcat bug.
                  Last edited by JakeS; Sun 15 Apr '07, 4:51am.

Comment

Hmm... I think it's too monotone for me. But the banner is cool.

Comment

You might want to do that, Jake:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156777
                      $post[signature]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X