My Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Competition

I own a forum for forum owners as you can see in my signiture link. I am sure you have heard of theadminzone.com

They are in direct competition with me. My site is only a week old. Which site out of mine and the zone would you prefer to join. Please comment on things such as design and usability.

Thankyou

Kind of a trivial domain name.
    Your forum looks great, however you should try to focus on making it very unique.
    Have forums that the theadminzone.com don/t have..
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

On your forum...
      "Welcome to our newest member, TAZ"

The irony there is kind of noteworthy

Comment

Nice spotting Pyro

Yes, just be your own forum, don't bother about the competition. Useless stress. TAZ and many others are having the same forum as you have. Provide good content and people will come.

Nice web site, good luck with it.

Comment

Very nice skin. Not sure about the domain name but I guess you are stuck with it for a year or however long you have paid for it .

Maybe have the announcements forum at the top? I usually read announcements when I first join a forum to see progress and the speed of progress .

MAD

Comment

As already stated...there is always going to be competition...the only way to stand out is to have content.

Do not worry about others...make your forum the best it can be and people will come.

Look at me, I own one of what, maybe a few hundred atv sites...be unique, treat your members with the utmost respect and you will be fine
            CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

Comment

Change the domain name, it's really bad. Although I do love your skin!

Comment

Yes, really good style.

I didn't like the name of the forums too much (domain), I think others in this thread didn't, consider making up something else. Like

Forum Admins
                Forum Admins Board
                Admins Board
                Forum Administrators Lounge

The repeating "forum" word looks a little weird.
                Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

I own the domain adminden.com

Maybe we can work something out together
                  CommanderTalk.com --> www.commandertalk.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X