This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding the blog add-on

I know it was just announced, but I have a couple of questions regarding the blog add-on. Here we go:
    • Will admins be able to add additional custom fields for profiles /or are they hard set meaning a hack/modification will be required to add extra fields?
    • Will the profiles support embeddable video/audio files (youtube, etc)?
    • When installed does the language/phrase xml file stay in a separate directory or is it merged with the vbulletin one somehow?
    • How easy/difficult will it be for vB skinners to adapt their existing themes to work with this add-on?
    • Will there be a new version of vBulletin (4.0? ) released to coincide with the release of these add-ons?
    Hope you guys might be able to answer some of these. Good luck on wrapping up these addons and getting them out the door. Looking forward to the betas!

Hello bboy,
    I think you shoulde ask your question here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224446

Comment

Thanks Subah, I will do so. I notice you seem to like posting all your posts in bold. Most people don't look to kindly on that...just fyi. Thanks again though.

Comment

Thread closed to avoid double posting. I noticed you added your questions to the bigger thread Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X