Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get this forum for my site for free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get this forum for my site for free?

Hey, hope everyone is doing well. Is it possible to get a forum for free from the site or do I have to pay? Thanks.

There is no free version.

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/ says:

Leased License - $85
    The leased vBulletin Forum license allows you to use the software on your site for 1 year and gives you access to products updates for that year. After 1 year, you must renew your license or remove the software from your site.

This license includes free support via email and on the community forum. Phone Support is not included in the license price but may be purchased for an additional cost either at the time of initial purchase, or afterwards through the members' area.

Owned License - $160
    The owned vBulletin Forum license allows you to run the software on your site indefinitely. Along with this license, you will receive one year of free updates. Beyond the first year, you will have to pay a nominal fee, currently $30, to obtain updates for an additional year.

This license includes free support via email and on the community forum. Phone Support is not included in the license price but may be purchased for an additional cost either at the time of initial purchase, or afterwards through the Members' Area.
    Last edited by cbiweb; Sat 24 Mar '07, 12:15pm. Reason: Corrected the pricing.
    ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

Originally posted by cbiweb View Post
      There is no free version.

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/ says:

Leased License - $160
      The leased vBulletin Forum license allows you to use the software on your site for 1 year and gives you access to products updates for that year. After 1 year, you must renew your license or remove the software from your site.

This license includes free support via email and on the community forum. Phone Support is not included in the license price but may be purchased for an additional cost either at the time of initial purchase, or afterwards through the members' area.

Owned License - $85
      The owned vBulletin Forum license allows you to run the software on your site indefinitely. Along with this license, you will receive one year of free updates. Beyond the first year, you will have to pay a nominal fee, currently $30, to obtain updates for an additional year.

This license includes free support via email and on the community forum. Phone Support is not included in the license price but may be purchased for an additional cost either at the time of initial purchase, or afterwards through the Members' Area.
      Otherway round. 160+ for owned and 85+ for leased.

Comment

If you want small dinky ones that are free, then follow link
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...79&postcount=7

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
          Otherway round. 160+ for owned and 85+ for leased.
          My bad. Fixed.
          ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X