Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

able to review my forum?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    awww,

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm sorry, but it's STANDARD_ERROR template NOT STANDARD_ERROR_LOGIN.

      Can you post it again, please?
      $post[signature]

      Comment


      • #18
        I have to say it looks very "microsoftish". Not much else that I can think of to describe it.

        If I were you, I would ditch the ugly block of advertising in the footer until you have something to put there. Big turn off.
        Translations provided by Google.

        Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

        Comment


        • #19
          Nick, I believe the problem lies in your footer template.

          Search in your templates for

          </a>levar[left]">

          and it will show the template where the problem is then you can rectify it.
          Kerry-Anne :)

          Twitter Blog

          www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
            Nick, I believe the problem lies in your footer template.

            Search in your templates for

            </a>levar[left]">

            and it will show the template where the problem is then you can rectify it.
            But that only appears when logging in. So, it's basically in STANDARD_ERROR template.
            $post[signature]

            Comment


            • #21
              I am pretty sure a staff member knows where the error occurs and is quite capable of pointing this out. In order to support the dude I recommend to start a support ticket and provide the admin account details so one of our staff can check up the template where it occurs (or at least help you properly locate it instead of 'guessing' around).

              Nice web site, keep up the good work.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Floris View Post
                I am pretty sure a staff member knows where the error occurs and is quite capable of pointing this out. In order to support the dude I recommend to start a support ticket and provide the admin account details so one of our staff can check up the template where it occurs (or at least help you properly locate it instead of 'guessing' around).

                Nice web site, keep up the good work.
                Opps, my bad.

                I didn't notice that code but in login.php page only. So, Kerry-Anne is right.
                $post[signature]

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                  I have to say it looks very "microsoftish". Not much else that I can think of to describe it.

                  If I were you, I would ditch the ugly block of advertising in the footer until you have something to put there. Big turn off.
                  I know, but like, i want to get it populer?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
                    Nick, I believe the problem lies in your footer template.

                    Search in your templates for

                    </a>levar[left]">

                    and it will show the template where the problem is then you can rectify it.
                    Bamb and it gone!!! thank you mate!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Love it, had to register too.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by NickCocchiarella View Post
                        I know, but like, i want to get it populer?
                        Having blank blocks of advertising will hurt that. Having a "leetspeak" name will hurt that. You will have to spend more time promoting that if you had a normally spelled domain name. Yeah, it sounds cool but again it is a real turn off to many people.

                        Anyway, good luck.
                        Translations provided by Google.

                        Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 API

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                          Having blank blocks of advertising will hurt that. Having a "leetspeak" name will hurt that. You will have to spend more time promoting that if you had a normally spelled domain name. Yeah, it sounds cool but again it is a real turn off to many people.

                          Anyway, good luck.
                          How did VB get populer?

                          @ NashTax. THANK YOU!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Love the logo's colours etc.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
                              Love the logo's colours etc.
                              Hi mad, I know you from HxF!!!!

                              Comment

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X