Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5000 posts :)

No, not me! (That'll be next week )

But my forums just hit 5000 posts, after two weeks of record-breaking numbers of signups. Tubescan is about the Real World and Road Rules on MTV, which just started their 10th seasons (RW last week and RR tommorrow night), so our forum participation is up dramatically. We hit a new concurrent users record (32, up from a previous 13) and records for the number of new posts and threads in a week. We've had a board running since December (we had one before that but it was obliterated...) so this is our first time during an official season of RW or RR. It just keeps getting better.

BTW for those of you who haven't seen my board lately, I've redone the colors and layout and such. It looks like crap in NS < 6 but it is usable, thanks to PHP. Most of the layout is done in CSS so I'm using PHP for browser detection to write either a table (NS < 6) or CSS (everything else) on the fly.

grats,

your new layout looks very nice btw

Comment

LOL i thought someone hit 5,000 posts besides Ed

congrats Kevin

i'll be up to 310,000 pretty soon with a max 439 online users a while back

Just reopened new regos and 130 new members in 5 days
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Eva you bastard.. damn iw ish i had that kind of hits and stuff

Comment

screw the hits. i want eva's server!

Comment

Congrats Tube!

That is fantastic. Glad your hard work is paying off.

Comment

Congrats Tube! Eva, i hate you
              Bike Forums.net

Comment

Kevin, that's awesome!!! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
                  Congrats Tube! Eva, i hate you
                  :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Go Tubedogg!

Congrats!
                    Webmaster
                    http://www.AutomotiveForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
                      [B]i'll be up to 310,000 pretty soon with a max 439 online users a while back
                      Dare I mention what I'm approaching with my main board? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Me2Be
                        Dare I mention what I'm approaching with my main board? LOL
                        LOL

313,000+ posts and max 471 online to date

surprisingly 156 new members in 7 days since reopening regos

anyone check out http://forums.overclockers.com.au? 1,200 new registrations in 24 hrs!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X