Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone LEAD me on how to make a FLASHPAGE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone LEAD me on how to make a FLASHPAGE?

I wanna create a flashpage (never have before) but I want someone to lead me to good software, etc....
    Its about time we stepped our game up so instead of a cheesy homepage I want a customized flashpage that Ill be able to create EASILY.

You can't just search google for "how do I make a flash page"?
    Download the trial version of Flash MX. Search google for a site that has tutorials on flash.

If your trying to go the opposite of cheesy then flash isn't the answer.

Comment

Really depends what you want from your flashpage. Full-blown flashpages tend to be less SEO friendly, unless you know how to make SEO friendly Flashpages. I use Flash a lot, if your new to Flash you may find it harder than you think.

Main program is Adobe Macromedia Flash 8.0 - great but expensive.
      Sothink Glanda - okay for newbies, but lacks many features of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by syrus.xl View Post
        Really depends what you want from your flashpage. Full-blown flashpages tend to be less SEO friendly, unless you know how to make SEO friendly Flashpages. I use Flash a lot, if your new to Flash you may find it harder than you think.

Main program is Adobe Macromedia Flash 8.0 - great but expensive.
        Sothink Glanda - okay for newbies, but lacks many features of the above.
        For a homepage........?
        to make it clear to everyone I just wanted a Flash Introduction Homepage (or whatever you call it) so I gotta get AMF 8.0 ok...

Comment

When i was into Flash, this site was always great..

http://www.flashkit.com/
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I used SWish .. it was easy & outstanding Package.
            swishzone.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X