Get In!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get In!!!!

As of today, I am now officially licensed to drive.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Words cannot describe how I feel..

Took long enough to learn

Comment

Congrats buddy!

Comment

I'll probably do the whole car license thing this year at some point but right now I'm happy with my motorcycle license
        Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

Congrats, I'm sure it feels good :P

Comment

Grats andy, little late to the game though :P

Comment

Congrats! Alot of late subscripers this week.
              $post[signature]

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion Knight View Post
                As of today, I am now officially licensed to drive.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Words cannot describe how I feel..

I thought this was all slang for "I just purchased a vB license"

I have had my Motorcycle and Car license since i was 16, i can/t imagine not being able to drive...
                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Yeah, congrats
                  It's definatly a great feeling, atleast until you get the insurance quote...

Comment

Thanks peeps!

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                    Took long enough to learn
                    Heh, yeah I only started learning last July.. It's a serious drain on finances!

Originally posted by MidnightPyro View Post
                    Yeah, congrats
                    It's definatly a great feeling, atleast until you get the insurance quote...
                    Hrm, I still have that one to come. I haven't even got a car yet though..

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion Knight View Post

Heh, yeah I only started learning last July.. It's a serious drain on finances!
                      Last JULY?! Damn man, Took me 5 minutes to learn to drive a car..... on the banger racing track. altho shortly after i was upside down in the corner of the track in the ditch full of water.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                        Last JULY?! Damn man, Took me 5 minutes to learn to drive a car..... on the banger racing track. altho shortly after i was upside down in the corner of the track in the ditch full of water.
                        Something tells me that would've been considered a "major fault" by your examiner.

But the real question is, did you mirror, signal, and then flip it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Sullivan View Post
                          Something tells me that would've been considered a "major fault" by your examiner.

But the real question is, did you mirror, signal, and then flip it?
                          it hasn't got no lights its a banger racing car, you know you race around a track and smash each other up and try to win the race at the same time, I got smashed off the track a bit. but I did look in the mirror to see who was smashing me so the next time I smashed them off the track

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X