Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help; image uploader isn't working

Hi.

I downloaded the free image uploader script today and installed it on my server, I uploaded all of the files to the server and put the correct info in the config.php files.

Now for some reason when you try and upload an image I get the following error.

Code:
    [B]Fatal error[/B]:  Call to undefined function:  imagecreatefromjpeg() in [B]/home/another/public_html/upload/reg/index2.php[/B] on line [B]41[/B]

I don't think they have some support forums so I'm not sure how to fix this problem, could you guys help me?

NashTax
    AnotherLaugh.com

Can you create a file called phpinfo.php using the following code, and upload it to the /public_html/ directory of your server??

PHP Code:
    <?php 
    phpinfo
    () 
    ?>
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
      Can you create a file called phpinfo.php using the following code, and upload it to the /public_html/ directory of your server??

PHP Code:
      <?php 
      phpinfo
      () 
      ?>
      Done.

http://www.anotherlaugh.com/phpinfo.php

Comment

You dont have GD installed/configured with PHP..
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

It's worked before though, we had this installed before.

Comment

Did you reconfigure Apache after that time?? And happen to leave GD unchecked before rebuilding Apache?
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I think that was the problem, thank you for saying you'll do it for me, we'll talk via P.M now.

Thanks again Joe.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X