vBulletin is not making any progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greps View Post
    people rarely believe anything without proof. just like I find it hard to believe Wayne Luke that vB sales have increased recently, I find it even harder to believe that a merger is a great money spinner for Jelsoft.
    And what would they have to gain by lying? This is basically what you are accusing them of, so my question is why do it? What do they have to gain from lying and misleading people?
    Considering you (and everyone else here aside from staff members) have absolutely no knowledge of how sales are for vB, it's completely irrelevant to make such observations.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Vile View Post
      And what would they have to gain by lying? This is basically what you are accusing them of, so my question is why do it? What do they have to gain from lying and misleading people?
      Considering you (and everyone else here aside from staff members) have absolutely no knowledge of how sales are for vB, it's completely irrelevant to make such observations.
      ^^ I Agree with this.

Comment

• More information will be coming soon, but our first batch of add-on products is now almost ready and is being used internally for testing purposes. I anticipate a beta program starting in a matter of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kier View Post
          More information will be coming soon, but our first batch of add-on products is now almost ready and is being used internally for testing purposes. I anticipate a beta program starting in a matter of weeks.
          Thank you!

Comment

More information will be coming soon, but our first batch of add-on products is now almost ready and is being used internally for testing purposes. I anticipate a beta program starting in a matter of weeks.
            Will these be addition PAID or FREE

Comment

Let me think of it... I don't think of content management system nor photo gallery...

I guess something like ticket system (support script)... then the product will be tBulletin.
              $post[signature]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
                Let me think of it... I don't think of content management system nor photo gallery...

I guess something like ticket system (support script)... then the product will be tBulletin.
                I think the bulletin was always for Bulletin Board and Beings vBulletin Is Jelsoft, You may find jelsoft.com may turn into a cool products website instead of just turning round to vbulletin.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vile View Post
                  irrelevant or not, words remain words until they are backed up with evidence. and so far all evidence, even though it's purely speculative, is to the contrary of what Wayne Luke has said.
                  Originally posted by Kier View Post
                  that's all we needed to hear

Comment

• Originally posted by Greps View Post
                    irrelevant or not, words remain words until they are backed up with evidence. and so far all evidence, even though it's purely speculative, is to the contrary of what Wayne Luke has said.
                    By all means it is technically irrelevant. Unless you have evidence to support your claims and refute Wayne's, it has no merit.
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                      All details will be made available when the time is there.

Comment

Music to my ears!!! Thanks !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                          I'm pretty sure they're going to be retail but hopefully we can test out the betas and release candidates for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floris View Post
                            All details will be made available when the time is there.
                            WHEN will the details be made available? That's been the issue all along. I don't think any of us have a problem with vBulletin keeping a tight lid on exactly what they're building behind the scenes, but a majority of those in the thread have been asking for an accurate timetable as to when the hidden details will be made available.

Comment

First batch? Sounds interesting.
                              Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeFlea View Post
                                WHEN will the details be made available? That's been the issue all along. I don't think any of us have a problem with vBulletin keeping a tight lid on exactly what they're building behind the scenes, but a majority of those in the thread have been asking for an accurate timetable as to when the hidden details will be made available.
                                Kier just said a matter of weeks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X