Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Marco KA and Marelna are support staff.
    KA is the only one I see giving support.
    $post[signature]

Comment

• Originally posted by Fusion View Post
      No internet where he's at?
      Andreas was on vbulletin.org recently
      http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/member.php?u=47102

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
        KA is the only one I see giving support.
        Jelsoft support is bigger then the public support forums I see Marco provide support on the forums too, nearly every day. Marlena is doing her tasks in the Jelsoft backend, not on the support forums. Because a staff member doesn't post on the forums does not mean they are not working.

Comment

• I have always got great support on this forum from vB staff and correct answers when other consultants could not figure stuff out, so I disagree with the statement of no support, the support has always been great when I needed help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floris View Post
            Jelsoft support is bigger then the public support forums I see Marco provide support on the forums too, nearly every day. Marlena is doing her tasks in the Jelsoft backend, not on the support forums. Because a staff member doesn't post on the forums does not mean they are not working.
            If I were Marlena, I'd submit a post now just to prove Mazinger wrong.
            Toddler from Hell

Comment

If I were Marlena, I'd submit a post now just to prove Mazinger wrong.
              Marlena has a post already, but when searching for it:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
              $post[signature]

Comment

• Obviously, it's in a forum you have no access to, thus no matches.
                Toddler from Hell

Comment

Obviously, it's in a forum you have no access to, thus no matches.
                  But posts are not counted in private forums here, AFAIK.
                  $post[signature]

Comment

• Originally posted by Tailfeathers View Post
                    One of the reasons I chose to switch to vBulletin almost three years ago was because it seemed like there were frequent updates, unlike where I was last (even though I had been really faithful there). While I still really like vBulletin and think it is among the best out there, I do wish that there were more frequent releases and that we were also more aware of what's coming and around when. It does indeed seem to be falling back, and now that Jelsoft seems to be planning new products, I'm slightly worried it will start falling back even more as the focus goes from 100% message boards to also having to stick in other products into the equation (since new staff don't seem to be added, that is... if new staff were to be hired, then fantastic, but if updates are as infrequent as they are today without the same people having to also build/manage other products, then the outlook isn't so amazing when is more is added to the plate).
                    Thats exactly how I feel. I even e-mailed James regarding it and he reassured me that it wouldn't be the case. Whether I am convinced or not is another matter. I find it hard to see how the developers can cope with more on their table as they seem to take a long time to implement things already.

Anyone know how many developers IPB have?

I know having more devs is not always the answer, managing their time is off course always better.
                    Last edited by ---MAD---; Thu 3rd May '07, 11:50am.

Comment

Depends on how the forum is set up, iirc.
                      Toddler from Hell

Comment

It's a big secret! (whooo sounds)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                          Marco KA and Marelna are support staff.
                          In that case I think my worry thus still stands. (New support staff is great too though.)
                          Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

• Originally posted by Floris View Post
                            It's a big secret! (whooo sounds)
                            I would say this value is inserted in the profile via Admin CP. Someone required she has at least one post - as It won't be v. nice when there's a modeator with 0 posts.
                            $post[signature]

Comment

• Originally posted by AVC View Post
                              I have always got great support on this forum from vB staff and correct answers when other consultants could not figure stuff out, so I disagree with the statement of no support, the support has always been great when I needed help.
                              Yeap vBulletin support is very good .

MAD

Comment

• And the point of this speculation is... what? After all, Marlena could just be Steve's alter ego for all we know.
                                Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X