X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harmor View Post
    That wouldn't be fair.
    Who said life was fair?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by harmor View Post
      That wouldn't be fair.
      Since when was life fair?

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeS View Post
        Since when was life fair?
        Not everything in life is unfair.

Comment

• Not everything in life is fair.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Guys back to topic.

Ok guys you may think vBulletin is not making progress or you may think its not, but it is.. you may not realise this but while your administrating your board, vbulletin devs are working on something that you haven't got, they're doing this ready for the future you may want to know it all but, they may not tell you for a reason, Does PS3 tell you every time they do a simple change to it or does Microsoft tell you every time they make a sale?

Its like vBulletin their 3.6 is contently having changes bug fixes to it, they may not tell you what their are, but they know you know its their.

Comment

• It's just a little mob mentality and a slightly inflated self-importance.

A forum company is arguably one of the companies most directly accessible by the great unwashed so they take the opportunity to take their opinions straight to the source, along with demands and complaints and so on. The company is listening directly to them, they are talking back directly to them. Other companies don't do that. Makes you feel important and also elevates your expectation of getting the response you want.

If Jelsoft weren't so highly accessible they would never bother to write a letter with the same content as the posts, they wouldn't expect such a personal response or to be listened to so personally either. It's just the rough part of being a company with a forum, you see it all the time. Only natural, if perhaps a touch annoying at times.

Comment

• Also if vBulletin were to tell everyone what's coming up, the same thing would happen to them as it did ps3, ps3 was first discovered, all of a sudden xbox 360 was started but ps3 still got faster & better cpu and faster & better gfx card

Comment

Also if vBulletin were to tell everyone what's coming up, the same thing would happen to them as it did ps3, ps3 was first discovered, all of a sudden xbox 360 was started but ps3 still got faster & better cpu and faster & better gfx card
                  But is more demanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kier View Post
                    More information will be coming soon, but our first batch of add-on products is now almost ready and is being used internally for testing purposes. I anticipate a beta program starting in a matter of weeks.
                    That is encouraging news. But still vague...

I hope I get the chance to test the product though, I felt all warm and cozy back when I got to participate in the "closed" beta of vB3...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kier View Post
                      More information will be coming soon, but our first batch of add-on products is now almost ready and is being used internally for testing purposes. I anticipate a beta program starting in a matter of weeks.
                      Excellent news!

The quality of Jelsoft products gives me a lot of hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeCHeSSS View Post
                        That is encouraging news. But still vague...

I hope I get the chance to test the product though, I felt all warm and cozy back when I got to participate in the "closed" beta of vB3...
                        Leechess, you just took me back through memory lane you know.. the private beta vb3 forums are still in the archive on this forum

Comment

Also if vBulletin were to tell everyone what's coming up, the same thing would happen to them as it did ps3, ps3 was first discovered, all of a sudden xbox 360 was started but ps3 still got faster & better cpu and faster & better gfx card
                          Originally posted by lewisbeech View Post
                          But is more demanding.
                          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=223048&page=2

Can you guys stay on track with thread... I want to see if anymore information about what may come out first. I like to know if it is going to be pluggin/addon or stand alone and connected by only user loggin. I will wait to see what news maybe release in the next few weeks.

Comment

Guys back to topic.

Ok guys you may think vBulletin is not making progress or you may think its not, but it is.. you may not realise this but while your administrating your board, vbulletin devs are working on something that you haven't got, they're doing this ready for the future you may want to know it all but, they may not tell you for a reason, Does PS3 tell you every time they do a simple change to it or does Microsoft tell you every time they make a sale?

Its like vBulletin their 3.6 is contently having changes bug fixes to it, they may not tell you what their are, but they know you know its their.
                            And all the while Jelsoft is improving their product, so IPS, phpBB, MyBB, etc. So by the time Jelsoft releases the next major vB release, major releases of competitors will not be far away, either.
                            Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by NicksForum.net View Post
                              I will wait to see what news maybe release in the next few weeks.
                              The news release will eliminate any need for rumors, etc. in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by feldon23 View Post
                                The news release will eliminate any need for rumors, etc. in this thread.

From what i heard, Kier designed a new vB BMW.
                                To be released in two weeks, patent on the vBulletin BMW pictures are still pending..
                                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X