Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBulletin is not making any progress

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Kier just said a matter of weeks
    So this month, next month?

    Comment


    • This month would be great though.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by OrangeFlea View Post
        So this month, next month?
        "A matter of weeks" could imply this month.
        Forums

        Comment


        • Late March, early April.... Im guessing they will be paid products, so start saving now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OrangeFlea View Post
            So this month, next month?
            A matter of weeks.

            Damn you got what you wanted, someone to give you details. Now just chill for a few weeks and see what happens.

            Comment


            • It is pretty nice that at least we learned soon there will be some development for vBulletin. I wish these developments will at least have some importers from alternative versions.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BamaStangGuy View Post
                A matter of weeks.

                Damn you got what you wanted, someone to give you details. Now just chill for a few weeks and see what happens.
                Who are you to tell anyone to chill. I'm a paying customer, and I don't need someone who doesn't represent the company to tell me what to do on the company forum. "Matter of weeks" could imply anything.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by OrangeFlea View Post
                  Who are you to tell anyone to chill. I'm a paying customer, and I don't need someone who doesn't represent the company to tell me what to do on the company forum. "Matter of weeks" could imply anything.
                  I think he meant it in a friendly sort of way..
                  MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                  Microsoft Beta Team

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by OrangeFlea View Post
                    "Matter of weeks" could imply anything.
                    Such as what? That the price of grain is rising? That Axel Rose is overrated? That anyone who uses L'oreal really is worth it?

                    Relax, my friend. "Matter of weeks" has an extremely limited meaning. It means more than one week.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OrangeFlea View Post
                      Who are you to tell anyone to chill. I'm a paying customer, and I don't need someone who doesn't represent the company to tell me what to do on the company forum. "Matter of weeks" could imply anything.
                      You're a paying customer but only for vBulletin software and support.No one here is entitled to know what future products Jelsoft is making besides vBulletin itself.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kier View Post
                        More information will be coming soon, but our first batch of add-on products is now almost ready and is being used internally for testing purposes. I anticipate a beta program starting in a matter of weeks.
                        Excellent news - I held out with vB for as long as possible, even though my site has been crying out for more for quite some time.

                        I really hope the new products are what we are all after, and like many who want the best, from the best coding team (you guys!) we're more than willing to pay for these products

                        Seems like this will be an exciting month for me! (Getting a PS3 in around 10 days time too!)
                        What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

                        Comment


                        • It would be nice to see a loyalty discount for the new applications that come out, assuming it's paid of course .
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

                          Comment


                          • I'll only reply to the Subject ..

                            vbulletin com & org .. they both ROCKS!
                            stable & customizable with a great support ... what else you want

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
                              It would be nice to see a loyalty discount for the new applications that come out, assuming it's paid of course .
                              That wouldn't be fair.

                              Comment


                              • Will there be importers like impex for these add-on products?

                                Originally posted by Kier View Post
                                More information will be coming soon, but our first batch of add-on products is now almost ready and is being used internally for testing purposes. I anticipate a beta program starting in a matter of weeks.
                                DMCTalk.com forums - For DeLorean owners and enthusiasts.

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X