Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dmoz Crazy folks here? If so check my new forums out :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmoz Crazy folks here? If so check my new forums out :)

Hello,
    Wondering if there are any dmoz crazy folks around here, after 1.5 year one of my site got listed on dmoz. So got a new dmoz resource zone project going on, useful to those looking for their site status check or some review about their websites or who want to become dmoz editors , yes dmoz is accepting editor applications again.

New VB User :cool: . Cool Free Directory Reviews || Host your VB sites at A1 Web Hosting Solutions || Submit your Sites on Bling Bling Directory

Cheap ripoff of the original Dmoz Resource Zone
    Maybe show some originality next time you create a community.
    Last edited by AWS; Sun 25 Feb '07, 8:16am.
    Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

I like the skin, looking good

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
        I like the skin, looking good
        Thanks it a blend i created from other skins, but colors were chosen by me.

@ rip off thing, you can visit original r-z and get insulted if you like, thats the big difference there and at my forums. . Plus what rip off are you talking about ? do you see same thread titles same bs as on old r-z and mine?
        New VB User :cool: . Cool Free Directory Reviews || Host your VB sites at A1 Web Hosting Solutions || Submit your Sites on Bling Bling Directory

Comment

The look burns my eyes just a bit...

Other than that though, I do like it. Nice community.
          Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua View Post

Other than that though, I do like it. Nice community.
            Maybe soon i shall make a clone of the default skin with darker colors and users will be able to select their own themes hoping than it will not hurt eyes anymore. Thanks for the comment.

Regards

Comment

You really should watch when you use a trademark in your site name. You do know that resourcezone is trademarked don't you?
              I'm sure the people that own the trademark would be none to happy about you using it. Dmoz is also trademarked by AOL. I sure wouldn't want them chasing after me for using it.
              Good luck with the site. At least until Eleanor contacts you.
              Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

Not try to hijack the thread but I my personal gesture dmoz or aol folks wont be able to do much over here, since the guy is using dmoz-resource-zone as the domain name.

All 3 different keywords, like someone using vistaforums, vistacommunity, vistatips, microsoftforums, etc. in there domain names where vista and microsoft both are registered trademarks.. until the guy tries to officially play with dmoz (forums) realted data/stuff.

my thoughts...
                TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

Originally posted by SaN-DeeP View Post
                  Not try to hijack the thread but I my personal gesture dmoz or aol folks wont be able to do much over here, since the guy is using dmoz-resource-zone as the domain name.

All 3 different keywords, like someone using vistaforums, vistacommunity, vistatips, microsoftforums, etc. in there domain names where vista and microsoft both are registered trademarks.. until the guy tries to officially play with dmoz (forums) realted data/stuff.

my thoughts...
                  Thanks mate, never thought of it this way myself either, but dmozkiller.com exists dmozsucks.org exists so was wondering why aol would come after me only when i do not try to either mimick dmoz or degrade its value ? But interesting viewpoint there.

Comment

There you go got 2 new color themes going.

Comment

Ok Lush Green, bit to much green for me but looks good,

Black Stallion - Love it.

Default, Not so nice.

Comment

I'm sorry but I think the colour schemes are horrible
                        Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

So what color themes would you like to see ?
                          Originally posted by Noiz Pollution View Post
                          I'm sorry but I think the colour schemes are horrible

Comment

Originally posted by coolbunny View Post
                            There you go got 2 new color themes going.
                            I like the new default; good job.
                            Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I like the new default; good job.
                              Thanks is the new default for you brown or the lush green?

Cheers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X