Downloads Manager Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloads Manager Suggestions?

I am in need of a professional Downloads Manager for my business. It doesn't neccessarily have to integrate into vBulletin, although that is a plus.

Basically, I need something with a very deep premissions systems (IE letting specific users (trying to stray away from categorizing them into "usergroups") manage files), able to be customized per individual user. I am looking to put up (for download by associates) very sensitive company inventory specifications in the form of Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, and other forms of documentation.

I'd like something simple and straight-forward as well, or a way to make it that way. Some of the persons accessing this manager may not be as internet literate as I'd like.

Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions, I am looking forward to your responses!

It's in beta, but www.vbadvanced.com/blogicles2 :S ?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Yes, use vBa Blogicles
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X