Microsoft Licensing Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Licensing Wheel

Just got this through with a package from Microsoft Partner Program, What is the point in this funny thing? lol because all the other peaces of paper they give you with the rest of the package are pretty much the same thing, just don't spin.
    Last edited by JakeS; Wed 31 Jan '07, 2:07am.

Link?

Comment

Link to the package I got through the mail? That'll be the day lol...

If you want the partner program its here: partner.Microsoft.com

Comment

Microsoft are licensing the wheel now? "Welcome to Wheel 1.1. You may notice some changes since Wheel 0.9 beta, particularly the upgrade of the Wheel's functionality from triangular to almost completely round".

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Apple View Post
          Microsoft are licensing the wheel now? "Welcome to Wheel 1.1. You may notice some changes since Wheel 0.9 beta, particularly the upgrade of the Wheel's functionality from triangular to almost completely round".
          No but that is funny , The Licensing Wheel is a peace of cardboard (2 pinned together) that you turn and select a license sceam of 5 licenses or less - 25 licenses or less - 50 licenses or less - 150 licenses or less.

Basically I get this because I'm a Microsoft Partner (System Builder)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X