This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my forum needs help

i just set up a forum and i setup the catagorys but what should i post to get other people to join and post messages of there own

if anyone wants to join please do and also help with the question above

websiteforumz.com
    Discussion Forum + Web Developement / Builders + Web Developers earn work here

They probably can't register because they can't see the vertification image.
    $post[signature]

Comment

Have you entered your email into your Members profile, to receive priority support??
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
        Have you entered your email into your Members profile, to receive priority support??
        He's just asking for some people to join his forum and post.
        $post[signature]

Comment

You need to get some interesting topics going. If your board isn't devoted to one thing in particular (some movie star, or a band, or a fad, or some new tech item), you've got to at least get people interested by sharing funny or quirky stuff. My current favorite is this video of Latoya Jackson getting tased: http://armedandfamous.libsyn.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
            He's just asking for some people to join his forum and post.
            tried helping him with a link on my forum to his and all that happenend was they just copied our threads onto their board. pm'd him saying it was not on and he just got shirty with me. so beware

regards

bazz

Comment

Fool

Whats your problem fool coming onto my site saying that we where emailing your users we cant see there emails fool, copying your threads you copied whole forums from my site you have 10 quests on your site at anyone time no wounder you are getting scared,

Big man bad mouthing sounds more like old women talking.

Dont even try to say I've copyied, I would'nt need to you would do! your forum is going down the toilet.
              Discussion Forum + Web Developement / Builders + Web Developers earn work here

Comment

Our forums are not the place for this.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X