Starting A Classiffied Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting A Classiffied Website

what does it take to start one and how much money would i need to get it up in running

tia

This is hard to say. You have to purchase the software licenses you wish to use, and the hosting to host the software, and the hosting has to match the traffic and bandwidth you expect. then of course the advertising to get the site known and generate content for it.

Could be as simple as free for open source projects to very expensive to enterprise software. And advertising goes from free to cheap on small sites to $2500 on proper and well known sites. And hosting can be shared hosting for less traffic and dedicated servers ranging $250 a month to $500 a month depending the traffic you need.
    Last edited by Floris; Tue 8 Jan '08, 12:19pm.

Comment

excuse my ignorance is there someone i can contact to get the package or is there a company who can help me start to finish ?

Comment

We sell vBulletin - an online discussion forum, not classified software. I'm not sure where you can go to find this but you could start with a Google search.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X