is it safe???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it safe???

I have a friend who is starting his own forum and wants to use the exact colors I am using...is it safe for me to load my CSS into his forum???

Can't you just give him the hex codes as opposed to your entire CSS?
    Forums

Comment

i have no idea...all i know is he wants to have the same colors and stuff so i'm tryin to help him out but don't want to leave myself open

Comment

Well give him the hex codes so he can recreate the colors.
        Forums

Comment

Provided it's only the stylesheet, it's fine.

Comment

yeah well it's the ummm the xml file off my board

Comment

The style's XML exported file? It's fine. It has nothing to do with your forum's security.
              You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

If you're both using VBulletin (and at least around the same point) then I can't see anything too bad.

Now, if one of you is running phpbb and the other VB, things might get messy.

However, you don't have to export and import the style file, just give him the hex codes (the letters and/or numbers that look a lil something like #E1E1E2)

If you have a link to the forums with the colors you wish to copy, we could give you the hex codes pretty easily. I have a firefox plugin which allows me to find the hex of whatever is on screen.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X