Did VBadvanced change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did VBadvanced change?

I could have sworn that vBAdvanced used to cost something like $120? But, today i noticed it shows "free"?

I also noticed the profile enhancement feature is also free. But, i remember that costing $34 before?

Am i loosing my mind of did vBAdvanced change their products from fee to free recently?

Don't know about the profile enhancement feature but vBAdvanced has always been free.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

This is a question for the vbadvanced forum, it is not a vbulletin product we're selling.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        Don't know about the profile enhancement feature but vBAdvanced has always been free.
        Wow! I cant believe i didnt recognize this sooner. I have no idea where i thought it was like a $100 or something to buy. Maybe i am confusing this with vBSeO. But, thanks, now i dont have to continue to be frustrated with trying to make Joomla work.

Comment

vBA has always been free. Even their other scripts have been nowhere near $100 - so you must be confusing it.
          vBulletin Hosting - Building my Automotive Forum Network...
          vBulletin FAQ - Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - Car Audio Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum
          Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum - Willys and Jeep Forum

Comment

Its always been free, Brians never charged for that product. I think like you say, you got mixed up with vBSEO

Comment

Working...
            X