Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's another one

and another: Life in a jar
    Last edited by Greps; Sun 17 Dec '06, 5:10am.

Comment

The only difference between us Mac users and Windows users is that we don't constantly tell anyone that OS X is better.
      We know that OS X is better but we cloak it in secrecy because it makes no sence to argue about it.
      That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Greps View Post
        here's another one
        Redneck ? Probably who doesn't know what BSD is

Originally posted by Greps View Post
        and another: Life in a jar
        Games ? PS or an X-box, that's what they are made for.
        Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
        Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

Originally posted by Cromulent View Post
          The problem with Microsoft is not that they steal ideas. Everyone does that (including Apple), it is the fact that they steal ideas and make it worse than the original.
          Quote of the year.
          --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
          Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
          vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase View Post
            The only difference between us Mac users and Windows users is that we don't constantly tell anyone that OS X is better.
            We know that OS X is better but we cloak it in secrecy because it makes no sence to argue about it.
            This is sarcasm correct?

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase View Post
              So it wasn't a mac user that started this thread then?

Comment

Originally posted by BassX View Post
                This is sarcasm correct?
                Well, yes and no.. I have a Mac and I love it but that doesn't mean I hate Windows and most of the people I know use Windows and they don't hate Mac either.

Both systems have their pro's and con's and it's stupid to quarrel about it.
                That's the end of that!

Comment

Hmm, I rather doubt Mac was the first to come up with those features either. First to integrate them into an OS perhaps. Aww. So Steve and Co were the burglar who got their first this time.
                  Aye

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio68 View Post
                    Redneck ? Probably who doesn't know what BSD is

You try playing a FPS with a controller and tell me how much fun it is!

BTW, thanks to the OP, I wasted the entire day on youtube. I have to push off responsibility for my actions somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio68 View Post

first of all, PS is no longer a console. it's a waste of money, space, gas (if you drove to buy it), calories (if you walked to buy it) and brain cells. extra reading: PlayStation 3 Losers Need to Get a Life.

second of all, when you see Crysis or Unreal Tournament 2007 running on a 360 with 8xAA & 16xAF, HDR and max settings, get back to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Cromulent View Post
                        Each to their own. Mac OS X can do some things better than Windows and vice versa.
                        I have both machines since I work with proggies on both.

Comment

Java vs Microsoft

Oldie but goodie:

A group of 4 Microsoft .NET programmers and a group of 4 Java programmers are going on a train to an expo. The MS programmers buy a ticket each, and then watch the Java programmers proceed to buy one ticket between them.

The MS programmers are intrigued and when they get on the train, they watch the Java programmers to see what they do when the guard comes to check the tickets. It turns out that, before the guard comes, they all cram into the toilet. The guard knocks on the door, and asks for the ticket. The guard takes it from under the door, and slides it back.

The MS programmers are all impressed, so on the way back, they buy only one ticket. Only to watch the Java folks get on the train without buying a ticket at all.

When they get on the train, the MS people cram into the toilet, as they saw the Java folks on the earlier journey. The Java programmers then knock on the door, and say "Ticket please". The MS programmers slide the ticket under the door, as they saw the Java programmers do earlier.

"Thank you", they say. "You steal our methods, but you don't understand them."

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X