My Site Hits 1 Million Posts Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Site Hits 1 Million Posts Today!

www.yesfans.com will hit 1 million posts today. Never thought I would see the day. Thanks to the VB folks that have given us this great software to run our boards. Thanks to all that have helped me with my various issues through the years.
    Tim L
    www.yesfans.com

congratulations

Comment

gratz dude:]
      פורומים | קהילת פורומים | פורום | סאמפ | SAMP | GTA

Comment

Congrats I think it is somthing all forum admins look forward to

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats
            *Insert text here* :)

Comment

Funny thing, ther dude that made the Mill'th post DELETED IT! ha ha ha. He thought he was spamming the site with a bs post! ha ha ha ha. I reinstated the post as it is historic to the site.
              Tim L
              www.yesfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by 1yesfan View Post
                www.yesfans.com will hit 1 million posts today. Never thought I would see the day. Thanks to the VB folks that have given us this great software to run our boards. Thanks to all that have helped me with my various issues through the years.
                Nice how long as your site been online using vBulletin as 1million is a lot of posts, I bet someones hand is sore as hell.

Comment

I had NO idea there was that much to talk about with YES!!

Congrats! My board hit 50,000

Comment

Congrats

Comment

congratulations. One small suggestion: Take a look at the big 728x90 Banner (Jon Anderson), it's not placed right. Use spacer_close / Bunner / spacer_open for better placement

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

May god bless you for more success congrats

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTomneyUK View Post
                            Nice how long as your site been online using vBulletin as 1million is a lot of posts, I bet someones hand is sore as hell.

I have been on VB sicne day 1, which is 5 years. I LOVE VB!
                            Tim L
                            www.yesfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by David_McPherson View Post
                              I had NO idea there was that much to talk about with YES!!

Congrats! My board hit 50,000

While my site is a site to talk about Yes I set it up intentionally to be a big community for fans of the band, a place for them to come and talk Yes, or life with other fans and thiose with similar likes in music to books. As you can tell I have a ton of forums covering many aspects of everything. I knew at the outset if I had it set up to talk soley Yes I would have a dead site during down times with the band. So I set it up to give folks reasons to STAY and post. It worked like a charm. I have clubs now, we have annual gatherings, local chapter agtherings though out the year.
                              As for the band. They are still together, comign up on 40 years in 2008. They are not touring right now. We have ASIA on tour which has Steve Howe from Yes. So there is still a lot to talk about.
                              Tim L
                              www.yesfans.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X