Bug tracking software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug tracking software

I was looking over at vb.org and really couldnt find any good bug tracking software. Im currently the lead and webmaster of a mod development team. We tried using mantis but it gets way to overly complicated and doesnt intergrate into vb and its layout is just to horrid.

Anyone have any recomendations, it doesnt have to work with VB but that is a bonus. It can be paid for software,

before there wasa commercial script called vBugs, but it got cancelled. now there's a commercial script called vS-Bug Tracker. it's supported and updated quite frequently

Comment

I have written a bug tracking system, though it doesn't integrate with vB. It's free (GPL), however. This is the link, if you're interested. The interface is definitely better than Mantis .
      Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Vision bug tracker doesn't come visible source right? I wouldn't be able to tweak it to the use of my site.. one reason I wouldn't buy it. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
          Vision bug tracker doesn't come visible source right? I wouldn't be able to tweak it to the use of my site.. one reason I wouldn't buy it. :/
          So use Bugdar :P
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

It doesn't integrate with vbulletin, and i don't like having multiple logins.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
              It doesn't integrate with vbulletin, and i don't like having multiple logins.
              Umm....hack it?
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I do know vision bug has some sort of modding ability to it so im assuming source is available. Ill look into this.

~update on this the files are encoded quite lame.
                Last edited by SSSlippy; Sat 25th Nov '06, 8:43am.

Comment

Originally posted by daemon View Post
                  I have written a bug tracking system, though it doesn't integrate with vB. It's free (GPL), however. This is the link, if you're interested. The interface is definitely better than Mantis .
                  It looks solid so far gonna dl tonight. However the dark red text on a black page is impossible to read. Might want to try a different font color there. Anyone else have any other bug tracking software. As I said cost isnt an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by SSSlippy View Post
                    It looks solid so far gonna dl tonight. However the dark red text on a black page is impossible to read. Might want to try a different font color there. Anyone else have any other bug tracking software. As I said cost isnt an issue.
                    Where are you talking about? In Bugdar or on the website?
                    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Originally posted by daemon View Post
                      Where are you talking about? In Bugdar or on the website?
                      On the website, nvm must be something with my firewall at working blocking something or the monitor being to dark website is fine at home.
                      Last edited by SSSlippy; Sat 25th Nov '06, 5:12pm.

Comment

So anyone got anymore recomendations of bug tracking that is able to be used with vbulletin login info.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X