Exellent idea don't you think?

Not too expensive either.

Buying some now

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
      Buying some now
      really?

Comment

If you only had a couple of batteries to charge like for a mouse on your laptop. Can't see much use for it other than that.

In my house we have about 100 rechargeable AA batteries in devices at all times.. Game Controllers, Mice, Keyboards, Remote Controls, CD players, etc... To recharge them we have two chargers that take up to 8 AA batteries at a time. This ensures we always have a supply available.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Interesting, must take a while to recharge though..
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Charge Time

They charge for 5 hours from a USB port and 7 hours from a 250maH wall plug-in charger. That's a long time. I wonder what the maH on the batteries is...

Comment

Website says 1300 maH
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
                really?
                Yup bought 16 for my wireless mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                  Website says 1300 maH
                  As 23r0c001 says though, the www also says:

Originally posted by from product www site
                  Also rechargeable by approved NiMH charger at 250ma for 7 Hours
                  1300maH is the capacity.
                  John

Comment

Firstly, 1300maH is fairly bad for a rechargeable AA battery. You can easily find them for 2500maH and above from more reliable companies like Duracell and Energizer.

Secondly, those batteries take hours to charge, and you can only charge 1 - 6 of them at a time, depending on your computer's configuration. Not very practical for the battery guru. I have chargers that take in 4 batteries at a time, and fast-charge them within 20 minutes.

Thirdly, price. 4 standard rechargeable- $10 and less. USBCell? $40 for 4. $10 for 2. Wow.

Comment

I wouldn't buy them. tbh. I have 8 batteries and a 4 battery recharger. I use 4.. if they are empty I just swap.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                        Yup bought 16 for my wireless mouse.
                        You are kidding, right? Nobody would spend 200 USD on batteries.

I wouldn't buy them either. Sure, the technology behind it is nice but Markeez14 already pointed out it's downsides..
                        That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase View Post
                          You are kidding, right? Nobody would spend 200 USD on batteries.

I wouldn't buy them either. Sure, the technology behind it is nice but Markeez14 already pointed out it's downsides..
                          No i'm not kidding and i Did not buy them directly from them my friend gets them cheap so I buy them off him, £1 per battery

BTW People they work but it concertedly make the mouse go slower don't it?
                          Last edited by JakeS; Sun 26 Nov '06, 12:30am. Reason: Had more to say

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X