No announcement yet.

CHEAPEST Domain Registrar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Just checked name cheap out, any the first price i see was "$98.88" I thought you were all going mad, but then i read up and its not "$98.88" I Would like to know why everyone loves namecheap, Because Support Dosen't matter to me because I rarely use it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
      I Just checked name cheap out, any the first price i see was "$98.88" I thought you were all going mad, but then i read up and its not "$98.88" I Would like to know why everyone loves namecheap, Because Support Dosen't matter to me because I rarely use it.
      The $98.88 is a SSL certificate offer, not a domain name. Namecheap prices of TLD domains is $8.88. You can get it at a lowered price of $7.95 if you looked up for copouns here & there (Check DigitalPoint & SitePoint).

As about why we like Namcheap, me personally like it's intuitive user interface, as long as the basic features that comes with a domain, parked pages, e-mail forwarding & the best-of-all the free one-year subscription to WHOISGuard.
      You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
        The $98.88 is a SSL certificate offer, not a domain name. Namecheap prices of TLD domains is $8.88. You can get it at a lowered price of $7.95 if you looked up for copouns here & there (Check DigitalPoint & SitePoint).

As about why we like Namcheap, me personally like it's intuitive user interface, as long as the basic features that comes with a domain, parked pages, e-mail forwarding & the best-of-all the free one-year subscription to WHOISGuard.
        These are the same reasons that I also use and recommend NameCheap.
        Forums

Comment

Wel, detects Romania, even with Unverified. They blocked my account Registrar that accepts e-gold isn't?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X