No announcement yet.

CHEAPEST Domain Registrar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd never touch 1&1 with a 10 foot poll for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      Really? Why not? I Use them for my .co.uk domain.

And BTW, its "I Wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot barge pole"

Comment

godaddy is one big scam. their entire business model seems to revolve around screwing their customers.

namecheap for me.

Comment

OKay, thanks all! By the way, Floris: What is the IRC Address

Comment

Originally posted by Greps View Post
            godaddy is one big scam. their entire business model seems to revolve around screwing their customers.

namecheap for me.

Thats a big statement to make, i have not had any trouble with my domain names at godaddy why/how am i being scammed by them.

Is this godaddy hatred another case of the MS disease whereby everyone hates them because its the cool thing to do?

Comment

I hate GoDaddy just because they suck. I was doing it before it was cool.
              --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
              Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
              vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003 View Post
                Thats a big statement to make, i have not had any trouble with my domain names at godaddy why/how am i being scammed by them.

Is this godaddy hatred another case of the MS disease whereby everyone hates them because its the cool thing to do?
                the times when hating microsoft was cool are long gone. it's cool to hate apple and macs these days. oh wait, my bad. it was always cool to hate apple.

Comment

I've used

namecheap
                  Godaddy
                  Domainsite.com

I've had the best support from domainsite, just about all my domains have been moved over to them.
                  Student Zone - A community for students

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                    You are being too nice. A 1 KM pole would not be long enough for me.

Comment

I use namecheap. I have 30 domain names w/ them. No complaints whatsoever. they are great.

Comment

I have 12 of my domain names with NameCheap. I like their support and the interface.

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003 View Post

I have no probs with godaddy either.

Comment

I have all 20 of my domains registered at GoDaddy. Never was scammed. You do have to read you orders though or they might slip something in on you but that is YOUR OWN fault if you let that happen...not GoDaddy's. Some people just need to learn how to read instead of just clicking OK or NEXT all the time.

Comment

I highly recommend NameCheap.com, and that you get your PayPal account verified.
                              Forums

Comment

I'm transferring all my domain's over to NameCheap in Mid-December..
                                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X