Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Halloween Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Halloween Thread!

    As many people know, Halloween is only a few days away. Please post all of your pictures here and costumes if your going out!

    I will post my pumpkin soon.

  • #2
    Wish you all a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY.

    Comment


    • #3
      God I hate Halloween...

      Yesterday I asked my girlfriend if she's happy that she doesn't need to apply make-up for the next couple of days.

      She didn't get it.. instead she said that she normally doesn't need make-up but she wants to accent her natural beauty. Alright.. I told her that this is what most people do on Halloween.. She got that and that's why a particular part of my body hurts so badly.
      Last edited by MrNase; Mon 30th Oct '06, 4:38am.
      That's the end of that!

      Comment


      • #4
        Halloween is cool, seeing all the kids in their costumes etc.

        Should be fun.
        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Creepshow View Post
          Halloween is cool, seeing all the kids in their costumes etc.

          Should be fun.
          And your forum opens then, thats good - something to look forward too!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MrNase View Post
            God I hate Halloween...

            Yesterday I asked my girlfriend if she's happy that she doesn't need to apply make-up for the next couple of days.

            She didn't get it.. instead she said that she normally doesn't need make-up but she wants to accent her natural beauty. Alright.. I told her that this is what most people do on Halloween.. She got that and that's why a particular part of my body hurts so badly.
            I hate Halloween too, but not for nearly as exciting reasons.

            I just hate a lot of holidays, though, including the idea of celebrating my birthday. I'm bitter.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

            Comment


            • #7
              I hate haloween too. I used to live in a built-up area with lots of elderly folk and lots of families. The kids used to go and knock on all the doors, not knowing who lived there, and it used to terrify some of the less-aware elderly folk. Whilst I'm all for the fun that can be had at this time of the year for kids, I really think more should be done to make it safe for the old.
              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

              Comment


              • #8
                I went to a halloween thing for the kids at some big mansion near me, was a load of rubbish. Kind of put me off going anywhere else...
                Computer Networking Forums
                www.unlocked-networks.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was Stewie last year, red dungarees, laser gun, Rupert etc and I found some poor girl called Louis, kept the accent all night.
                  I wrote ImpEx.

                  Blog | Me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    All night?
                    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by filburt1 View Post
                      All night?
                      Took a lot of effort, being British and well spoken helped a lot, I'm not that far of to start with Just have to go up a octave.
                      I wrote ImpEx.

                      Blog | Me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I dont dress up, but dress up my forum title instead..

                        http://www.cleantalk.co.uk/forum/index.php

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bober42 View Post
                          I dont dress up, but dress up my forum title instead..

                          http://www.cleantalk.co.uk/forum/index.php

                          Nice Job

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            here is my daughter Lucy!

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X