No announcement yet.

Rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only German. Actually I am a German having a language course in the Peoples Republic.
    selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

As they sing in a different language to myself, I find it hard to get into the music
      Last edited by Joe Page; Tue 31 Oct '06, 5:43pm.

Comment

Did you like the song "99 Luft Balloons"? It was a german song.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Page View Post
          As they speak a different language to myself, I find it hard to get into the music
          So what shall Germans say? Turn on the radio -> 80% English music!

But with the time you get used to it...
          Meow!

Please excuse my bad English.

Comment

I asked a couple of my friends about this (my German friends) and they said this

"People in Germany don't like Rammstein".

So I'm taking that as they don't like Rammstein, and most likely, their friends don't either.

I however find the songs great since I'm also learning German.

Comment

I'm sure if someone sang the "Sonne" in english I wouldn't like it so I can understand why Germans wouldn't like Rammstein.

Comment

Originally posted by harmor View Post
                I'm sure if someone sang the "Sonne" in english I wouldn't like it so I can understand why Germans wouldn't like Rammstein.
                Speaking of that...

For my senior championship soccer game I brought along a CD with Sonne on it, and it pumped up the team. They all thought it was a cool song.

I then told them what it translated to. They were like, "WTF, it was better when we didn't know!"

We lost that championship game, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Chousho View Post
                  I asked a couple of my friends about this (my German friends) and they said this
                  "People in Germany don't like Rammstein".
                  Same goes for you. I've heard some of you don't like Bush.

Just kidding..

In my eyes, Rammstein makes special music that not everyone likes and unlike Robbie Williams most of their songs can't be played on the radio because there is no audience for them. But does that really matter? As long as Rammstein doesn't stop making their music I couldn't care less about what my fellow citizens like or not.
                  That's the end of that!

Comment

Rammstein aint that bad..... I like them

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X