Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    I used to use gimp, though I would vote for Photoshop if money is no option.

Leave a comment:

• golfer adam
    replied
    Thaks guys.

Sorry I was half asleep when making that post yesterday. I usually strive to spell correctly, as it annoys me when others don't do it.

Regards, Adam.

Leave a comment:

• Cromulent
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean C View Post
    I would have once agreed with you, but I believe that everyone should strive to better themselves at a language. And I, personally, would rather be corrected on my misuse of a language, than go around spelling incorrectly all the time.
    Good point, you never learn if no one tells you you made a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Originally posted by rin View Post
    And this is an international forum where it should not matter whether someone makes such small mistakes...
    I would have once agreed with you, but I believe that everyone should strive to better themselves at a language. And I, personally, would rather be corrected on my misuse of a language, than go around spelling incorrectly all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    And this is an international forum where it should not matter whether someone makes such small mistakes...
    I am using Adobe Macromedia Whatever Fireworks and like it.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    It's spelt "program".

Leave a comment:

• WurkAnimal
    replied
    Photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Page
    replied
    Photoshop's the best

Leave a comment:

• Cromulent
    replied
    Photoshop will do everything you want and more. It is the industry standard photo and image editing program.

Leave a comment:

• golfer adam
    started a topic What programme to use?

What programme to use?

Ok, if I want to make custom banners/logos that look professional, for a website that I am going to start soon.

Would photoshop do what I what I'm looking to do, or is there any other programme you would recomend,
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X