What programme to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What programme to use?

Ok, if I want to make custom banners/logos that look professional, for a website that I am going to start soon.

Would photoshop do what I what I'm looking to do, or is there any other programme you would recomend,

Photoshop will do everything you want and more. It is the industry standard photo and image editing program.

Comment

Photoshop's the best

Comment

Photoshop.

Comment

It's spelt "program".
          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

And this is an international forum where it should not matter whether someone makes such small mistakes...
            I am using Adobe Macromedia Whatever Fireworks and like it.
            selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by rin View Post
              And this is an international forum where it should not matter whether someone makes such small mistakes...
              I would have once agreed with you, but I believe that everyone should strive to better themselves at a language. And I, personally, would rather be corrected on my misuse of a language, than go around spelling incorrectly all the time.
              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C View Post
                I would have once agreed with you, but I believe that everyone should strive to better themselves at a language. And I, personally, would rather be corrected on my misuse of a language, than go around spelling incorrectly all the time.
                Good point, you never learn if no one tells you you made a mistake.

Comment

Thaks guys.

Sorry I was half asleep when making that post yesterday. I usually strive to spell correctly, as it annoys me when others don't do it.

Regards, Adam.

Comment

I used to use gimp, though I would vote for Photoshop if money is no option.
                    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X