X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeS
    replied
    You are absolutely right.
    Last edited by JakeS; Mon 27th Nov '06, 1:58am.

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    De-Compilers you mean i guess. I am sure there is something in the license agreement telling that you are not allowed to do so

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Yes, please do. Go to a forum where they wouldn't mind, but I believe I've expressed myself earlier in that regard. That said, vista isn't visible source.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeS View Post
    Takes 2 files to patch that up..

Don't get me wrong here I don't do all that illegal stuff, I'm just going through Microsoft Windows Vista Code And having fun.
    No it dont just take two files, and please stop posting about cracking vista and activation hacks..

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    It's only gonna get blocked by MS anyway if people choose to go the P2P route of getting Vista. So I personally think anybody taking that route is a little foolish and naive if they think there going to have a full working copy of Vista "indefinitely" and be able to get MS Updates for it all the time (which they'll sure need).

It's just not going to happen. So if some people want to go that way Floris. Let them, it will end in tears.
    Last edited by MRGTB; Sun 26th Nov '06, 1:41pm.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Chousho View Post
    Seeing as this came right after mine, I'm assuming you're talking about me?

That list is of available software students at my college can get via MSDNAA, which is all legal.
    No, it is a general msg to anybody participating in this thread and those who have an interest of replying.

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    If this thread continues to talk about cracking vista bypassing copyright protection or using tricks to avoid having to pay for it .. I will close this thread. Our site does not tolerate piracy.
    Seeing as this came right after mine, I'm assuming you're talking about me?

That list is of available software students at my college can get via MSDNAA, which is all legal.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    If this thread continues to talk about cracking vista bypassing copyright protection or using tricks to avoid having to pay for it .. I will close this thread. Our site does not tolerate piracy.
    Last edited by Floris; Sat 25th Nov '06, 3:23pm.

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    replied

It looks pretty lonely there without Vista

Leave a comment:

• mrwuss
    replied
    Don't upgrade anything..Ram...graphics card...keyboard(?)...maybe not a mouse??

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Not really worried about the minor rewording of the license. I already planned on buying two new OEM copies of Vista next year when I built my wife and I new machines. I'll eventually buy two upgrade licenses for the kids machines. Their machines are newer and more up-to-date than ours though so better hardware to keep around a while longer.

Probably donate the older computers to friends who don't have enough computers in their homes or have really old hardware.
    Wayne if your really anxious about trying out Vista right now, PM me your address info, and i will send you my RC-1 DVD's, and a working Key...

//edit, i got you confused with Chris// My Mistake..
    Last edited by Joe Gronlund; Fri 24th Nov '06, 4:21pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Not really worried about the minor rewording of the license. I already planned on buying two new OEM copies of Vista next year when I built my wife and I new machines. I'll eventually buy two upgrade licenses for the kids machines. Their machines are newer and more up-to-date than ours though so better hardware to keep around a while longer.

Probably donate the older computers to friends who don't have enough computers in their homes or have really old hardware.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by AWS View Post
    I'll give you a chance to prove yourself.
    Here is my IP:
    I moved my Vista box into the dmz. Stock out of the box install of Vista Ultimate. Have at it. If you can get in that is.

If any mods happen along no need to remove my IP. I am not one of those paranoid types when it comes to people knowing it.
    Mad props to you AWS .

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X