Vista licensing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are absolutely right.
    Last edited by JakeS; Mon 27th Nov '06, 1:59am.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
      You would say windows vista is secure as you work with Microsoft.

Personally, I've go through windows vista on my second HDD and found many security holes, many more than what are in Windows XP Pro x64.

I Spent Most of yesterday using windows vista, Did you know its easy to hack.. Just like the rest of the windows?
      I Left my PC running windows vista alone, I went to my friends house, and boom I gained access to do anything I wanted instantly without needing any passwords etc.

7/10
      If this is the case, then why haven't you reported this in to Microsoft yet? And post up evidence, and details on the exploits?
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Last edited by JakeS; Mon 27th Nov '06, 2:00am.

Comment

If ya ain't got the proof, don't talk the talk.

Comment

Comment

And its where? Report the said exploits to Microsoft or a Third party security list.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JakeS View Post
                  Well I like the new windows update method

And still I don't report anything to do with Microsoft if there so smart and intelligent I'm sure they'll find it.
                  You are all talk and making yourself trying to seem important. Until you got the proof, you don't have a shred of credibility in my book.
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Comment

• So post it up then and prove all the security experts wrong and make a dent into Microsoft's image.

Comment

• You are absolutely right.
                        Last edited by JakeS; Mon 27th Nov '06, 2:01am.

Comment

• Enough of your hoopla and bravado. Either you have it or don't. If you want to be the guy who wants to see how long it will take Microsoft, o well. I'd rather establish it in and make contact with Microsoft. If a flaw is that serious and was completely overlooked during all phases of beta testing and internal testing, this could be a fast-track for a position within Microsoft.

Comment

Comment

• If nobody reports a bug, then how can you expect anyone to fix it?

You just don't make sense to me.
                              Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
                              Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X