Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do i get so much Negative Feedback about Windows Live OneCare ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not sure I like the direction MS is going and I may finally make the switch to a mac
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Originally posted by Greps View Post
      fact is, no firewall is better than Agnitum Outpost and no antivirus beats Eset NOD32. test results speak for themselves.
      Which tests results do you speak of?

Comment

but wait, what in the **** is that?

are you kidding me? and you're surprised that this **** of a product gets negative feedback? screw that!
        I think it's in the U.S. only because it's in beta testing.
        Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Freesteyelz View Post
          Which tests results do you speak of?
          Antivirus software tests:
          Outpost: 20/27, 12/18 (note that it is an obsolete version. the latest version has not been tested yet)
          Windows Firewall: 0/27, 0/18

VB100% Results Overview: Eset: 40 Success / 3 Failure / 5 No Entry
          VB100% Results Overview: Microsoft OneCare: 1 Success / 0 Failure / 47 No Entry

Originally posted by Quillz View Post
          I think it's in the U.S. only because it's in beta testing.
          your point?

Comment

Outpost: 20/27, 12/18 (note that it is an obsolete version. the latest version has not been tested yet)

And you're comparing this against which product(s)?

Claiming anything to be the best means that qualified, independent tests by multiple testing facilities must come to the same conclusion at least 3 times.

Comment

I like Nod 32, so simple and yet so good. No slowdown compared to Norton and McAfee. I love it.
              [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
                Can you please post another thread where i Advertise Microsoft Windows products?
                Not report news, but actually Advertise Microsoft Windows Products??
                Feel free to remove the thread if you find it to lean to much towards advertising.
                I just wanted everyone to know what features it includes..

^ Thats what you advertise alot. The thread abnout Windows stuff.

That's what I was saying!

Comment

your point?
                  My point was everyone will be able to use it once it's out of beta. Although, Joe is in Canada and says it works for him, so maybe that region lockout was just a technicality.
                  Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Neal-UK View Post
                    I like Nod 32, so simple and yet so good. No slowdown compared to Norton and McAfee. I love it.
                    I recommend Kaspersky personally

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X