Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting Question

Hi,

I am with a hosting on one of my sites and I am not very happy with them is there a way I can get my money back or am I stick with them for the next 2 years?

Also can anyone recommend a good host thats based in the UK that uses maybe PHP5.0+ and MySQL5.0+ and will run vBulletin with no problems?

What company you with? I use 1and1.co.uk but asmallorange.com is also recommended.

Comment

I've been using UH Hosting for a couple of years now and receive great service and a good range of packages.

Comment

Originally posted by optrex View Post
        What company you with? I use 1and1.co.uk but asmallorange.com is also recommended.
        Does 1and1 use PHP5.0+ and MySQL5.0+ as I thought they used 4.0+

Comment

I use streamline.net on my worldofhumor site and this is my opinion.

It's the worst hosts I have ever been with and I would not recommend them to anyone as I payed for 2 years in "May 2006" and my site was offline a lot as well as getting errors sent to my email every day. Plus I payed them in advance and still have 15months left and they won't give me a full or small refund.

Comment

I urge you NOT to choose 1and1 (oneandone). I have had awful experience with them in the past, as have thousands of others. Just check out webhostingtalk.
            Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Thanks guys but I desided to stick with my old hosts as the now use unlimited webspace and bandwidth so I think its a bargain for the price I payed even if I only use it for a mirrored site.

Comment

I used asmallorange.com but their servers were slow so I moved to Zen in Rochdale, England.

ASO support was good, but their servers just caused to many problems. They told me it was "bottle necking" between here and the USA.

Zen support is poor, but the speed and hosting options are very good.
                [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X