Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get email headers in Thunderbird? **URGENT!!!**

Hey guys,

I need some help, how can I find the email headers of an email I received? I'm using Mozilla Firefox, version 1.5.0.7

Thanks for your time.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

I'm going to guess that you meant Thunderbird since that is what is in the subject:

View > Headers > All

Comment

Yeah I meant Thunderbid. Got mixed up, lol.

Thanks very much for your help. This thread may as well be closed now.
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Getting spammed?
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
          Getting spammed?
          Well I know your going to suggest using Microsoft if he is, but if he is getting spammed he just needs to alter his junk mail filters, I use Mozilla Thunderbird & Firefox my self, all the spam I get goes straight into the junk mail folder.

Comment

No, not spam. Another reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Biker~ View Post
              Well I know your going to suggest using Microsoft if he is, but if he is getting spammed he just needs to alter his junk mail filters, I use Mozilla Thunderbird & Firefox my self, all the spam I get goes straight into the junk mail folder.
              Actually, i was just curious
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X