No announcement yet.

Look at me...prancing...worship my ego!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at me...prancing...worship my ego!

I have a friend, her sister is having her 40th birthday party at a nightclub hired for the night to cater for 350 people... there's a caberet, her sister is going to plunk a tune on her guitar for her... theres a bed on the stage and there's 4 large screens around the night club running a film (which i edited together) showing her running about the streets in B&W with her daughter...in angel wings...

She has another old friend whos a programmer...a rich one, known each other since school so they tell me... he recently was clever enough to make 80 million and thus bought her house for her (shes a yoga teacher on benefits) he even bought half her sisters house (my friend)...nice, he loved her... but she's never loved him (in that way....) but still, regardless...as a rich friend he's coughed up 4 grand to help this party go smoothly.... He wasn't clever enough to meet a mercinary nakedly self serving french gold digger at his 40th birthday bash...a hired castle for the night (£12,000) and a ton of coke... (instant money = vulgar extreames) a woman who he's now married to in France and let me tell you...this womans a nut... self obsorbed, self righteous...rude to waiters... the lot... you know the type!

anyways the party tonight for this womans 40th will come with a gaggle of single female friends and i was suppose to take 3 friends of mine along.... have they called?...emailed back?... got a couple of hours before im supposed to be there...but still... a text message... come on!

anyways.... the party will exude self-worship and a sublime LOVEME LOVEME LOVEME vibe... aaah... can i be bothered?... seems a little weird to me...doe it to you?... i should go... lots of lovely woman to flirt with...have a laugh with perhaps... im sure it'll all be nice... they seem well practiced at entertaining adoring party go'ers!

anyways...im peeved, no replies from buds... lots of "oooh yes i'll be there... ooh yes can't wait...." then nothin... maybe because i could only take 3 people (Minx + 3) my other friend who knows about this party but wasnt invited by me knows one of my 'guests' very well... she has dropped a subtle hint about this last week... i bet she's scuppered it... i bet ya...

anyways... dunno what to do... i may just leave it all and say sod it.. early night... if i get a reply soon i'll be ready for it... other than that i doubt i'd go if they didn't...

bummer thread... but anyways

-M

I am sure your friends will love you for putting this personal information about them on a website.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Such loyal friends aye? lol

Comment

I say, bloody good show, chaps.

Comment

Yeah ok professors...whats the name of these people?... personal info indeed, anyways 2 friends made it... the screens were 2 instead of 4 and much smaller... it was a nice party and i 'pulled' 4 times... cant' say fairer than that!

Comment

You can't have a posh do in.........................Brighton
            [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X