• Show
Clear All

• William Orton
    replied
    Thats creepy quit it you imposole j/k i would not like that

Leave a comment:

• markov
    replied
    If men had breast, then something would be seen different in women. Its quiet natural !!!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Page
    replied
    Strange thread

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    I would go and lick them myself.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    What If men Had Breasts?

... I wouldn't miss my girlfriend so much.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by KeithMcL View Post
    Any man can grow breasts. They just need to take Estrogen pills over a long time period.
    Exactly. Remember Bob from Fight Club?

Leave a comment:

• TygerTyger
    replied
    Originally posted by karlm View Post
    In fact, ask why men are not given even one day - perhaps just one hour - that can be dedicated to their needs, while women get a month at a time.
    Because breasts are more interesting than prostates, possibly.

Leave a comment:

• karlm
    replied
    Thank you Dean C.
    I appreciate the encouraging response. Perhaps, you may like to enquire with local schools or businesses that are publicly showing their support for BCA what they will do to publicly support PCA.
    May I also suggest you ask yourself, and others, why (this is the case in England, at least) our governments fund cervical and breast cancer screening programmes but to-date still refuse to even consider a screening programme for male-specific cancers. Not one.
    I won't get on a roll, this is certainly the wrong place for it (but google my sig if you'd like to discuss further), but these are hard questions that feminists refuse to discuss. Why? Because equality was never the goal - rather a smokescreen.

In fact, ask why men are not given even one day - perhaps just one hour - that can be dedicated to their needs, while women get a month at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Originally posted by karlm View Post
    It's a little known fact that more men die of prostate cancer (male specific cancer) than women die of breast cancer (predominantly female specific cancer). One of the reasons people do not know of this fact is because it is a suppressed fact. Listening to breast cancer campaigners, one would easily assume it is so bad that more women die from it than almost any other disease. Wrong. It is suppressed by the breast cancer campaigners themselves. If you gave money to prostate cancer - it would take from their pocket.

I've made enquiries with so many places as to when they will hold events for prostate cancer awareness - but alas - society considers men to be only fit to act as walking wallets & sperm donors.

I'm not suggesting that people turn a blind eye to Breast Cancer Awareness, but ask yourself - in this world of so called equality - when will men get equality too? Don't fool yourself by assuming it is limited purely to cancer research... Next year, when BCA month rolls up - ask people what they plan to do for prostate cancer research. Watch as they find soemthing to distract away from the question.
    I completely agree with everything you just said. There is hardly any awareness of prostrate cancer in the UK, and it has affected several people I know.

Leave a comment:

• karlm
    replied
    discourged information...

It's a little known fact that more men die of prostate cancer (male specific cancer) than women die of breast cancer (predominantly female specific cancer). One of the reasons people do not know of this fact is because it is a suppressed fact. Listening to breast cancer campaigners, one would easily assume it is so bad that more women die from it than almost any other disease. Wrong. It is suppressed by the breast cancer campaigners themselves. If you gave money to prostate cancer - it would take from their pocket.

I've made enquiries with so many places as to when they will hold events for prostate cancer awareness - but alas - society considers men to be only fit to act as walking wallets & sperm donors.

I'm not suggesting that people turn a blind eye to Breast Cancer Awareness, but ask yourself - in this world of so called equality - when will men get equality too? Don't fool yourself by assuming it is limited purely to cancer research... Next year, when BCA month rolls up - ask people what they plan to do for prostate cancer research. Watch as they find soemthing to distract away from the question.

Leave a comment:

• V-Dub
    replied
    LOL @ this thread!

Leave a comment:

• KeithMcL
    replied
    Any man can grow breasts. They just need to take Estrogen pills over a long time period.

Leave a comment:

• SNN
    replied
    Then we'd all be he-shes lol.
    Brb, looking at video lol
    Last edited by SNN; Thu 5th Oct '06, 6:06pm.

Leave a comment:

• JakeS
    replied
    lol thats too weird.

Leave a comment:

• WurkAnimal
    replied
    Some people do have man boobs. lol.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X