Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If men Had Breasts?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What If men Had Breasts?

    This video is tooo hilarious. Its commercial for october's breast cancer awareness


    http://www.caffeinemarketing.com/vid...n-had-breasts/

    [ Edit: What if MEN HAD BREASTS! ]
    Last edited by madweird; Wed 4th Oct '06, 7:05pm. Reason: I'm an idiot

  • #2
    Originally posted by madweird View Post
    [ Edit: What if MEN HAD BREASTS! ]
    I was understandably confused at first.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

    Comment


    • #3
      lol, What If Women Had Breasts? I was like, huh??
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

      Comment


      • #4
        There is actually a condition called gynecomastia, where men do develop breasts:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

        The portrayal of male breasts in that commercial would probably be one of the rarer and more severe cases, but from what I understand, it does happen.

        Comment


        • #5
          Some people do have man boobs. lol.

          Comment


          • #6
            lol thats too weird.

            Comment


            • #7
              Then we'd all be he-shes lol.
              Brb, looking at video lol
              Last edited by SNN; Thu 5th Oct '06, 6:06pm.

              Comment


              • #8
                Any man can grow breasts. They just need to take Estrogen pills over a long time period.

                Comment


                • #9
                  LOL @ this thread!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    discourged information...

                    It's a little known fact that more men die of prostate cancer (male specific cancer) than women die of breast cancer (predominantly female specific cancer). One of the reasons people do not know of this fact is because it is a suppressed fact. Listening to breast cancer campaigners, one would easily assume it is so bad that more women die from it than almost any other disease. Wrong. It is suppressed by the breast cancer campaigners themselves. If you gave money to prostate cancer - it would take from their pocket.

                    I've made enquiries with so many places as to when they will hold events for prostate cancer awareness - but alas - society considers men to be only fit to act as walking wallets & sperm donors.

                    I'm not suggesting that people turn a blind eye to Breast Cancer Awareness, but ask yourself - in this world of so called equality - when will men get equality too? Don't fool yourself by assuming it is limited purely to cancer research... Next year, when BCA month rolls up - ask people what they plan to do for prostate cancer research. Watch as they find soemthing to distract away from the question.
                    VB 5.4.1 - PHP 7..2.4 - MySQL 5.5.56
                    No Addons - none at all.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by karlm View Post
                      It's a little known fact that more men die of prostate cancer (male specific cancer) than women die of breast cancer (predominantly female specific cancer). One of the reasons people do not know of this fact is because it is a suppressed fact. Listening to breast cancer campaigners, one would easily assume it is so bad that more women die from it than almost any other disease. Wrong. It is suppressed by the breast cancer campaigners themselves. If you gave money to prostate cancer - it would take from their pocket.

                      I've made enquiries with so many places as to when they will hold events for prostate cancer awareness - but alas - society considers men to be only fit to act as walking wallets & sperm donors.

                      I'm not suggesting that people turn a blind eye to Breast Cancer Awareness, but ask yourself - in this world of so called equality - when will men get equality too? Don't fool yourself by assuming it is limited purely to cancer research... Next year, when BCA month rolls up - ask people what they plan to do for prostate cancer research. Watch as they find soemthing to distract away from the question.
                      I completely agree with everything you just said. There is hardly any awareness of prostrate cancer in the UK, and it has affected several people I know.
                      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank you Dean C.
                        I appreciate the encouraging response. Perhaps, you may like to enquire with local schools or businesses that are publicly showing their support for BCA what they will do to publicly support PCA.
                        May I also suggest you ask yourself, and others, why (this is the case in England, at least) our governments fund cervical and breast cancer screening programmes but to-date still refuse to even consider a screening programme for male-specific cancers. Not one.
                        I won't get on a roll, this is certainly the wrong place for it (but google my sig if you'd like to discuss further), but these are hard questions that feminists refuse to discuss. Why? Because equality was never the goal - rather a smokescreen.

                        In fact, ask why men are not given even one day - perhaps just one hour - that can be dedicated to their needs, while women get a month at a time.
                        VB 5.4.1 - PHP 7..2.4 - MySQL 5.5.56
                        No Addons - none at all.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by karlm View Post
                          In fact, ask why men are not given even one day - perhaps just one hour - that can be dedicated to their needs, while women get a month at a time.
                          Because breasts are more interesting than prostates, possibly.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KeithMcL View Post
                            Any man can grow breasts. They just need to take Estrogen pills over a long time period.
                            Exactly. Remember Bob from Fight Club?
                            Forums

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What If men Had Breasts?

                              ... I wouldn't miss my girlfriend so much.



                              That's the end of that!

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X