Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chewbacca View Post
    Nothing good works with IE.
    That's really not a fair comment since we're talking about an add-on created SPECIFICALLY FOR Firefox.

I prefer IE to FF in many ways. Webpages never look quite right in FF, they always look great in IE.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chewbacca View Post
      Nothing good works with IE.
      Maplestory in my opinion is good.

www.mapleglobal.com
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow View Post
        That's really not a fair comment since we're talking about an add-on created SPECIFICALLY FOR Firefox.

I prefer IE to FF in many ways. Webpages never look quite right in FF, they always look great in IE.
        You're right about the fairness, but "look quite right" depends on how you define it. IE <7 usually at least gets some CSS wrong. I can make a page where it's supposed to look good, but it'll be horrible in IE because IE can't render the CSS properly. IE 7 isn't final yet, so I can't judge it.

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
        Maplestory in my opinion is good.

www.mapleglobal.com
        My friend plays that and so does my cousin. They really enjoy it but I personally don't like most RPGs. However, I'm sure tons of other people do. But if Creepshow is correct about my comment not being fair, then it's also unfair to use MapleStory in this same argument. The website only works in IE.

I hope this doesn't spark another useless browser debate. Besides, my comment was obviously sarcastic.

Comment

Anyone know how to convert the video files?

Comment

There are many video tools to do it but one easy/clean way is to use Replay Converter ($29.95).

Comment

Originally posted by smsmasters View Post
              Anyone know how to convert the video files?
              Here's what I did:

(free)

http://www.videohelp.com/forum/archive/t259578.html
              "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

I am getting the message, " Software installation is currently disabled" when I try and download the extension. Would anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Comment

That sounds like a problem with Firefox or its settings. Are extensions allowed in your options?

Comment

Do you happen to know any Mac software that does the FLV conversion (to MPEG or something else)?

I converted it to MPEG already using VLC but Quicktime Pro can't read it.
                    That's the end of that!

Comment

wow, I was looking for same info.. emm thanks again guys....

Comment

I've been using this program : http://comunidad.uem.es/epuertas/pos...video-y-grinvi

It's pretty good, saves directly to AVI, MPG, etc.
                        Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - http://www.specialforcesroh.com

Comment