Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Editor

Hi,

What program/s do you think is best to edit audios? To mix audios up change audio formats... What programs do you recommend everyone to use? Please help me out because i really want to know that i have one of the most reliable ones out there.

Thanks........

Audicity from adobe, or whaever it is called. It's great for all audio edits. www.adobe.com

Comment

It's called Audition, Floris
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Depends on your purpose and how much you're willing to spend. For myself, since I deal in high-end audio, one of the software I use is DC Live/Forensics ($1400.00 USD), from Tracer Technologies.

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
          It's called Audition, Floris
          That's the one .. you can see how many times I've used it (but it was great each time I did)

Comment

Logic Express or Logic Pro are pretty darn good on the Apple Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by anve View Post
              Hi,

What program/s do you think is best to edit audios? To mix audios up change audio formats... What programs do you recommend everyone to use? Please help me out because i really want to know that i have one of the most reliable ones out there.

Thanks........
              For mixing? I tend to use Sony Acid for all my mixing/cutting/remixing/editing needs. It fits the bill quite well, and has good integration with SoundForge and you can easily hook it up into Reason too.
              :)

Comment

Audacity, which Floris got confused with Adobe Audition, is a great open-source tool for editing audio.
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

For general Audio editing purpose like you said, FlexiMusic Audio Editor will do, that is I guess is the cheapest one with those features.
                  Last edited by Taylor55; Thu 21 Sep '06, 4:02am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X