new iPods, iTunes 7 and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new iPods, iTunes 7 and more

Take a look at www.apple.com - the new Shuffle looks great, a perfect thing for sport activities.

But it sucks IMHO that the blue iPod Nano is only available as 4GB version.
    That's the end of that!

Yep. I'm thinking of getting a new shuffle and iPod nano to replace my current set of iPods.
    :)

Comment

The new Nano looks nice, I'm trying to sell my Mini right now.
      That's the end of that!

Comment

Sandisk Sansa > nano

Comment

Damn.. there's a whole new 5th generation iPods. Do you think that it is possible to update the older 5th generations iPods so that it will have the same new features (such as search, thanks god(..)) ?

Comment

Wow! That new shuffle is tiny
            Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

The shuffle still looks like crap.

Lack of LCD on an MP3 player = worthless.

I'll stick to my 4 GB Nano and 60 GB iPod Video.
              Webmaster / Administrator
              www.MegaGames.com
              www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Omri.L View Post
                Damn.. there's a whole new 5th generation iPods. Do you think that it is possible to update the older 5th generations iPods so that it will have the same new features (such as search, thanks god(..)) ?
                Since the newer iPod is still a 5G, I would imagine this is possible with a firmware update. Will Apple release one? That's yet to be seen.

The 2G nano confuses me. Isn't it basically the iPod mini with a color display and a different name?
                Forums

Comment

Anyone else notice that iTunes7 isn't grouping albums together correctly in the alternative view (the second one out of three).

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C View Post
                    Anyone else notice that iTunes7 isn't grouping albums together correctly in the alternative view (the second one out of three).
                    It's probably a glitch that will be fixed with 7.0.1, which I imagine will be released soon.
                    Forums

Comment

They could at least put a tiny monochrome two-line screen on the Shuffle...I'm with Vile that a lack of screen totally ruins it for me, despite how incredibly good it could be for working out.

On a side note, is the iTunes not-just-music-anymore Store dead for anybody else? Connection refused.
                      --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                      Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                      vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1 View Post
                        They could at least put a tiny monochrome two-line screen on the Shuffle...I'm with Vile that a lack of screen totally ruins it for me, despite how incredibly good it could be for working out.

On a side note, is the iTunes not-just-music-anymore Store dead for anybody else? Connection refused.
                        It's probably because so many people are on it right now. Just a guess.
                        Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz View Post
                          It's probably a glitch that will be fixed with 7.0.1, which I imagine will be released soon.
                          I managed to work out what the problem is. It occurs when you have a compilation album (Various Arists), whereby the album is the same but the artist on each track on the album varies. You'd think the developers would have spotted this one when developing the new grouping features.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C View Post
                            I managed to work out what the problem is. It occurs when you have a compilation album (Various Arists), whereby the album is the same but the artist on each track on the album varies. You'd think the developers would have spotted this one when developing the new grouping features.
                            You'd think. Try submitting feedback and hope it gets fixed in the next minor update.
                            Forums

Comment

They look nice! I might be getting one this friday. If my friend pays me some money he owes me.
                              Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X