Free Virtual CC or DC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Virtual CC or DC?

Look what I want to do... EPAY is not good. I want a completly free virtual credit card/debit card. I make money in the card from ads. The money I want to use for buying vB Owned.
    But I need that free service that offers completly free virtual credit card/debit card. If someone has suggestions please post them here.

I believe PayPal offers such a service. Call your credit card issuer to see if they offer such a service.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1 View Post
      I believe PayPal offers such a service. Call your credit card issuer to see if they offer such a service.
      I don't have a credit card. And I am 13, I can't register PayPal

Comment

Originally posted by Xtremefoob View Post
        I don't have a credit card. And I am 13, I can't register PayPal
        You're under-age to get any credit card, virtual or not. You may want to ask your parents to start a savings account for you so you can use a debit card (which you won't be able to use online, however).
        :)

Comment

Also there is no such thing as a free credit card.

Comment

if you are in the UK then get an account with Lloyds TSB, you can have a debit card providing you're 13 or over, we do not issue electron's anymore and we now issue standard Visa debit cards (control cards as we call them) which means there is no way you can spend more than you have, whereas some debit cards you can go over your limit and incur hefty charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Cromulent View Post
              Also there is no such thing as a free credit card.
              I haven't paid anything for mine, including finance charges.

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1 View Post
                I haven't paid anything for mine, including finance charges.
                Nor have I so far, because I've paid off everything before the interest.
                Forums

Comment

The banks will end up making money off you in some way from it. Especially if you have credit card insurance (always struck me as being a stealth charge that one).

Comment

Originally posted by Cromulent View Post
                    The banks will end up making money off you in some way from it. Especially if you have credit card insurance (always struck me as being a stealth charge that one).
                    The only money my bank makes off me is interest on money I keep in my account. Other than just paying off the card (in full) at the end of each month, I haven't given my Visa card issuer a cent.

Credit cards are free and not a problem at all unless you start paying the interest, frequently have a balance at or near your limit, etc. The latter was initially a problem for me because I only had a $500 limit and I had to buy textbooks for class, but that bill with all others was paid off fully at the end of the month. My credit limit is higher than my total combined savings now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X