Got my first iPod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first iPod

Well got sick of listening to the gyms rubbish music. So got myself a iPod today to train with and listen to some good music for a change.

Originally posted by Gary Bolton View Post
    Well got sick of listening to the gyms rubbish music. So got myself a iPod today to train with and listen to some good music for a change.
    Cool Gary, what kind?

Comment

just the cheapest one that cost £45. The really small one becuase it's ideal for the gym becuase its so light to train with.

Comment

Ah the iPod shuffle, thats funny because I've bidded on that one on eBay today. I'll get one soon, there good!

Comment

My iPod died a few weeks ago... but I ended up buying a nice new black 30GB 5G iPod... nice too...

While we are on the subject of portable mp3 players... what do you all fee of the proposed competitor to the iPod emire.... the MS Zune?
          John

Comment

Originally posted by TheMusicMan View Post
            My iPod died a few weeks ago... but I ended up buying a nice new black 30GB 5G iPod... nice too...

While we are on the subject of portable mp3 players... what do you all fee of the proposed competitor to the iPod emire.... the MS Zune?
            Does not have a chance.
            Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I tend to agree somewhat with that comment, and though I won't be buying one, you do have to appreciate the sheer power and market penetration ability of the machine that is Microsoft.
              John

Comment

I guess MS have seen there missing out like they did with the XBox. But that never took over the other consoles even though it boasted the MS tag. So I wouldn't really expect there mp3 player to take over iPod also.

Comment

Except the 360 could beat the PS3. It's not the Zune that will beat the iPod its the Zune 2 or 3.

Comment

Congratulations!

I still have my silber first Gen. iPod mini and it has never let me down.
                    That's the end of that!

Comment

Yea, it might be the cheapest one. No frills and all that. But I like it and it fits my needs perfect. Good quality sound as well.

Comment

Still don't have an iPod.
                        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Have fun with it!
                          http://www.nucia.nl/forum/
                          The best way to kill malware; is to kill it together.

Comment

Congrats There's an iPod shuffle laying around here somewhere, it's great for working out. I primarily use my 30gig ipod video, though. Very happy with it

Comment

Originally posted by TheMusicMan View Post
                              I tend to agree somewhat with that comment, and though I won't be buying one, you do have to appreciate the sheer power and market penetration ability of the machine that is Microsoft.
                              Skeptics said the same thing when Microsoft entered the console race, and now, somehow they are one of the biggest players in the scene....go figure

The new mp3 player may not be as good as the ones around in the market right now but it definitely has a chance.

@OP:
                              Congrats. Although I personally dislike the Shuffle, it's a good start. I perefer my 4GB Nano for working out and 60 GB iPod Video for on the go.
                              Webmaster / Administrator
                              www.MegaGames.com
                              www.MGForums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X