X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 yr old girl hung herself because she was banned

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...70&in_a_source

11 yr old girl hung herself because she was banned from watching Big Brother!

WTF

Wow, what a sad, pathetic little girl. I have no sympathy for someone so stupid.

And that programme is for idiotic people.

I do feel for her mother however.
    Last edited by Creepshow; Fri 11 Aug '06, 6:03am.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

who's Big Brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Greps View Post
        who's Big Brother?
        It's a TV programme. www.channel4.com/bigbrother

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
          It's a TV programme. www.channel4.com/bigbrother
          And it's for massive retards.
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow View Post
            as perhaps to some, are horror movies...!!

Each to their own my young friend.
            John

Comment

People may think the books you read are the retards. People like the game, it's personal opinions lad.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMusicMan View Post
                as perhaps to some, are horror movies...!!

Each to their own my young friend.
                Normally I would agree, but when it comes to this Big Brother crap, I can't.
                There is not ONE redeeming feature about that programme, and I challenge someone to come up with one.

People may think the books you read are the retards. People like the game, it's personal opinions lad.
                lol at the 'lad' comment. I'm about 3 years older than you.
                Not being funny, just pointing it out.

[merged posts]
                Last edited by Floris; Fri 11 Aug '06, 1:04pm. Reason: Posts have an edit button ya know ;)

Comment

Normally I would agree, but when it comes to this Big Brother crap, I can't.
                  There is not ONE redeeming feature about that programme, and I challenge someone to come up with one.
                  People like the programme, like I do, I've watched it for 6 years.

Originally posted by Creepshow
                  lol at the 'lad' comment. I'm about 3 years older than you.
                  Not being funny, just pointing it out.
                  Who cares about uyou being "3 years" older than me? I wasn't calling you a kid, it's what we say over here

[merged posts]
                  Last edited by Floris; Fri 11 Aug '06, 1:06pm. Reason: Posts have an edit button ya know ;)

Comment

People like the programme, like I do, I've watched it for 6 years.
                    Yeah but that isn't pointing out a redeeming feature of the programme itself.

Comment

Yeah but that isn't pointing out a redeeming feature of the programme itself.
                      People like this kinda stuff.

Comment

Well whatever floats your boat dude. But I still hold the same opinion of that show.

Comment

Not really the smartest way to convince your parents to get permisison to watch it.

Comment

Well whatever floats your boat dude. But I still hold the same opinion of that show.
                            I don't like your books.

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                            Not really the smartest way to convince your parents to get permisison to watch it.
                            lol exacly

[merged two posts]
                            Last edited by Floris; Fri 11 Aug '06, 1:03pm. Reason: Posts have an edit button ya know ;)

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax
                              I don't like your books.
                              Good for you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X