This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile fields....

Lets say I created a Profile Field, and I forgot the ID number of that profile field, and want to apply it to my new script. I'm running vBulletin 3.5.2, and want to find this profile field?

(The Chief you should watch this thread, I want the option to change my myspace url on your site via my profile. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, look at my profile, and see myspace url - The Chief THINKS I want to change the url of myspace from his interface, but that's not the case, I want to change it, as I already created a new account at myspace.)

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priori
    ty Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X