Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack or not ?

Hi,

I just want ask what do you thinks and what experiences have you got with vbulletin hack and addon. As for me, I love hacks and addons very much. I have used some addon for example GARS, VBSEO... they are very good. Howerver, yesterday I had a hard time when I upgraded my board and the database messed up (because havily installed hacks).. Now I think that should I use just the default vbulletin only?

What is your idea?

Thanks

My head hurts, try vbulletin.org
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I like my board plain. The only thing that I added and gave it a long thought was the board skin. The second thing that I added was "miserable user".

EDIT: I have another hack that I like is the add a different banner on each forum.
      Last edited by xjuliox; Tue 8 Aug '06, 11:11pm.
      Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Let me see what I add to my board:
        1. VBA
        2. Vbportal
        3.GARS
        4. Auto PM user (when register)
        5. Who visited the board 24 hours
        6. New thread marqee
        7.Can not download attachment after have xxx post.
        8. Adverstize banner
        9. Vbseo
        10. Photopost pro

Things were okey but I had a big problem when upgrading and I removed almost of them just leave VBA, photopost pro...

Anyone has the same experience?

Comment

I think for the most parts, adding hacks and add-ons is fun and safe. But don't get carried away, adding hacks for no real reason.
          Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X