• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viet styles hacked ?

http://stylesvn.com/forum/[

I dont know if they are aware already..
    Attached Files
    sensimilla
    Last edited by sensimilla; Fri 26 Jan '07, 2:35am.
    StylWolny.pl - Polskie Forum Dyskusyjne | guziki wieszaki producent - Bonetti.pl
    Join Tattoo Group Now

Ouch. Not another forum!

Comment

What a bunch of lamers to deface the sites of others.

I am sure the site owner will soon find out and contact us.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
        What a bunch of lamers to deface the sites of others.

I am sure the site owner will soon find out and contact us.
        There's another thread over at SP that someone was posting screenshot that his server got hacked. I told him to contact you and he did.

Comment

Sure seems there are quite a few reports of VB sites getting hacked recently. Is this new or has this always been the case for VB based sites?

Lax security on the part of the admin or host or possibly an unknown security issue with VB?

Comment

There are several ways to hack a server, and it's more likely an exploit was run on the server, than on vB
            Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by bboy View Post
              Sure seems there are quite a few reports of VB sites getting hacked recently. Is this new or has this always been the case for VB based sites?

Lax security on the part of the admin or host or possibly an unknown security issue with VB?
              Older outdated versions that are not patched against the known security issues could be exploited yes. Doing support I do not notice "more" sites being hacked recently. And usually it turns out that they got access to the database directly by exploiting apache or mysql or other daemons running.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X