Were do you have your computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floris View Post
    Desktop is below the table, in the "office room" (see my blog for details). And the laptop is going from room to room.
    Thats a good thing about a Laptop. You can take it anywere.

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
      Thats a good thing about a Laptop. You can take it anywere.
      When I work in my office room I just plug in the monitor and use wireless keyboard and mouse and morphed the laptop into a workstation These mac laptops perform great enough to also feel like a workstation.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
        When I work in my office room I just plug in the monitor and use wireless keyboard and mouse and morphed the laptop into a workstation These mac laptops perform great enough to also feel like a workstation.
        Cool Floris!

Comment

One is in the living and one is in the kids bedroom with limited access and the lap top is in my bedroom..

but that will change once we move they will be going the toy room aka play room

Comment

I had a very strange dream last night that the vB servers are on a train. Don't ask why, as I have no idea, but it could be possible (although highly improbable).
            Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

With limited access you also mean parental control and filtering on and things like that?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X