Pet Hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Hates

What do you hate the most, please explain.

I absolutely hate being spoken rude to, in person, in email, anything. If I am, I will cancel what I was ordering and go with another person. If I am spoken to nicely I will refer people.

What about you?

I hate the shrink wrap on CDs.
    Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz View Post
      I hate the shrink wrap on CDs.
      I love it, I know it's fresh

Comment

I hate people that can't stand profanity. it's part of language, ANY language. it's an art

Comment

Originally posted by Greps View Post
          I hate people that can't stand profanity. it's part of language, ANY language. it's an art
          Same here. I can't stand people who are against swearing. I mean really, who the hell cares??
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow View Post
            Same here. I can't stand people who are against swearing. I mean really, who the hell cares??
            The parrents of little children. I don't mind it but if I'm in an area (be it online or in real life) I'd rather not hear it if its specificly an area for familys / smaller kids.

You don't need to be swearing up a storm in the pokemon forums

Comment

If you think of swearing, you think of me. When I'm with friends we swear all the time, when I'm with family it sometimes comes out!

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                The parrents of little children. I don't mind it but if I'm in an area (be it online or in real life) I'd rather not hear it if its specificly an area for familys / smaller kids.

You don't need to be swearing up a storm in the pokemon forums
                Yeah but I'm kind of the opinion that kids are gonna hear it sooner or later so...
                "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Yeah but I'm kind of the opinion that kids are gonna hear it sooner or later so...
                  Thats besides the point, its not approaite language for most places. If you want to swear around your friends thats fine, but you should remember its nice to be innocent.

Comment

I know what your saying mate but I don't swear when infront of kids, they can learn it when there older but not at the age their probally at. :P

Comment

I love swearing in Chinese, Japanese and Russian. it became a reflex over time. started off with Firefly (Can't Stop the Signal!), of course

Comment

I hate public restrooms, especially when there is no toilet tissue

Comment

I hate profanity.

Like my Daddy always said, "Profanity is an ignorant person's way of being emphatic!"

I told a friend that, and he said that if it weren't for profanity, he'd probably just be quiet. I asked him what was wrong with that?

I also hate flaming, which I might get for the above statement!
                          TNT for me!

Comment

I also hate it when people post right after themselves, especially if it's within minutes!
                            TNT for me!

Comment

I like a lot of things, but I also dislike a LOT of things. But what I really do not like is that I can get wound about the things I do not like.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X