About nulled versions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About nulled versions..

I am sutudent, i do not have to much income, but i have bought vbulletin licence last week, so i spent all my money.

I have designed another vbulletin forum, but to be honest it is nulled version, i want to buy another licence in feature when i've got enought money to buy it. likely in 5 months time.

Is it ok to do like this, or is there any other payment options like, i can buy the licece now and pay it later?

If you asking for permissions to use vBulletin illegally, the answer is no.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I am not asking for using illegally, i want to use it leagally, i have allready bought the one licence for my site, but i can not buy the second one now, no money left for second one for now, i have allready opened the second one, i want to ask is there any ways to use it leagal, like can i pay it later?

Regards..

Comment

You can use one license for one site. You cannot use vB on a second site without a second license. You will need to wait until you can buy that license.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You say: I don't want to use it illegally.
          I think the answer is simple then .. don't.
          If it takes you 6 months to gather the money you just have to wait six months. It's that simple.

If you use the other license our records will show that you run multiple instances and we revoke the license. You will loose both sites and run the risk of further legal steps being taken.

If you wish to do the right thing .. I recommend to do the right thing and just save the money. And if you have plans to run multiple forums you could look into purchasing bulk. The per forum price will then be cheaper if you purchase 3 or more from the same type.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X